Globe World

http://clustrmaps.com/site/19gq3?utm_source=globe

Thursday 2 February 2017

What Would You Sell

Topic : If I owned a shop


If I owned a shop, it would be a pet day care, called Pet Paradise. It would be open 24/7 including overnight stays. Every pet would be allowed, from dogs to elephants, from cats to ants.
Pet Paradise would include all meals, pet spas, pet massages and playing with the animals. The beds will be any and every size with an extra fluffy duvet and pillows. The maximum stay would be 18 nights.
Now it comes to the price. Even though Pet paradise is going to come to be the best ever Pet day care in history, it all will come at a very low price. Only $10.50 for every 24 hours.

And that would be my dream shop.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm loving the sound of this Ellie. When can I book my Lochie dog in please??

    ReplyDelete