Globe World

http://clustrmaps.com/site/19gq3?utm_source=globe

Sunday 2 July 2017

Decide a name for my chickens:D

Hi guys, it's me Ellie.

I am so so excited because my Dad said that I could get some chickens. At first I wanted to get a pet rat, I tried to convince my Mum and Dad, but it didn't work. My Dad tried to suggest other animals I could have and thats when 'chickens' came up.
Me and my Dad are going to build a shed for the chickens in my paddock and we are going to get about 6 chickens.
I'm giving a choice to my family to name a chicken each, I have 4 other people in my family and since the chickens are going to be my responsibility, (with a little bit of help), I get to name 2 of them, (I decided that). That's where you come in.

I'm letting any one that visits my blog vote on a name for one of the 2 chickens.
George
Betty
Voldemort
Pumpkin
Snowflake
Henry
Corey

Comment below what name you think would best suit a chicken.
The 2 most common votes will be my chickens names.

Happy Blogging :D

5 comments: