Globe World

http://clustrmaps.com/site/19gq3?utm_source=globe

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Life as a blonde: Part l

This is Nikyla and my shared writing,
This story is based in the 1980s,  ENJOY!

Chapter One (Ellie)

Ever since I was younger I loved the sound of the wooden hammer banging against the wooden block. When I was younger I had to go to court a lot because my dad has a BIG and when I say BIG I mean BIG criminal record. I liked court because it helped my dad with his problems. So since I was 3 years old I, Autumn Harris, wanted to be a lawyer. And that's where it all began…

“Mum!!! Where are my shoes.” I'm 17 years old and I'm still having problems finding my stuff. I think my little brother Joshua might of taken some of my things, but I've never gotten round to asking him. No, actually, there's no point, he's probably just gonna lie about it anyway. I've never trusted him since the time he lied about “accidentally” splatting my favourite pink glittery shoes with mud. I'll never forgive him.
“In the hallway, love,” my mum yelled back. My mum’s a nice person, she's really kind and caring.
“Thanks,” I reply. I grab my bag, slip my shoes on, have a spoonful of my porridge, say goodbye to mum, and head out the door so I'm not late for the bus. And just in time it's waiting for me outside my door. I step into the bus and sit on the first available seat I see.see
I don't usually bus to school, I usually bike, but sometimes i just want to change it up a bit. Besides the bus driver, Murray, is really nice to me, last time I bussed to school we had a really good conversation about all the robberies that have been happening lately, it was unbelievable. Bet you couldn't guess you came up with that topic.
“Hello Autumn,” the bus driver said cheerfully. “How's your day been so far.”
“Good, thank you.” I reply. Then i started to blabber on about the murder mystery of Jackson Robinson.
Finally we arrive at school and the double doors open as i step out of the bus. “This is gonna be a big year.” I mutter to myself.
Oh, i forgot to mention, it's the start of my last year at high school. “Here we go….”

Chapter 2 (Ellie)

“Hey, how's it going.” I sprung at my BFF, Ashley, with my arms wide open, “long time no see, Ash.”
“Yeah, hey, guess what,” Ashley says.
“I don't know, how am I supposed to know ‘what’, do you think I stalk you or something.”
“Ohhhhh, you're always so difficult, any way, guess what I got from my parents for my birthday.”
“I told you, I don't know!
“Can you please be serious!?”
“Ok, umm, let me guess…… a unicorn?.”
Ashley gave a deep sigh. “A pug, you stupid, I named him Jeffrey.”
“Oh, cute.”
Dlliinngg dlliinngg, Dlliinngg dlliinngg.
“See you in science,” I called out to Ashley as I rushed to form room.

After form room was gym. My least favourite subject because 1, our teacher, Mr Presley, makes us do press ups, I mean come on, press ups. And 2, the gym smells like old socks and sweaty armpits.The horror. And 3, Jackson McCow in gym who think they're cool. They've been bullying me ever since last year when my teacher, Ms Bumper, was asking students what they wanted to be when there older. I said I wanted to be a lawyer. Everybody laughed and shouted out things like, “good one Autumn, keep dreaming.” My spine shivered as I pushed open the double doors of the gym. Oh, oh no, there it is, the wonderful smell of the old socks and sweaty armpits.

(^^Sorry, this chapter isn't finished^^)

Chapter three (Nikyla)

“AHHHH,” I cried. My computer was flat and I can’t find my charger. I was so excited because I was about to send in my application for Hayes Young Law School.  

“JOSHUA!!!” I shouted “GIVE ME MY CHARGER I NEED IT!”
“ I don’t have it,” My Bratty Little Rotten Redheaded Brother lied. Oh No! When I shout at him he cries like a little girl. Then he tells mum that I did EVERYTHING WRONG! “Joshua, what’s wrong?” My Mum asks
“Nothing he’s just tired, that’s all,” I said before he had a chance to say another little lie.
“ No that’s not …” he started
“A lie,” I interrupted
“Autumn can you please leave me and mum alone for a minute I need to tell her the truth,” Joshua said to me.
“Sure,” I replied. I stepped away from the door and hid around the corner so I could listen to them.
“She accused me of taking her charger,” Joshua said in a baby voice
“She’s just stressed because she was about to send her application into law school,” Mum said to Joshua.

Aaaaa Nnnnn Ddddd SEND!!!!  Yay it’s done, my application into hayes young law school is sent. Now all I have to do is wait for an acceptance email. Wait what if I did something wrong what if I made a fool of myself! I started running around in circles holding my head. I flopped on the couch and sighed.

YAWN! I woke up on the couch with my laptop lying on me. I turned it on and checked my emails. RARRR. NOTHING, I have absolutely nothing from the law school.

The whole day I was thinking about my computer,  but mum said that i need to stop looking at it or i will start pulling my hairs out

BEERLLINNGG!!! my computer flashed and opened my emails. OMG it’s from hayes law school!!! My brother and my mum are still in my brothers’ room so I rushed in there and screamed at the top of my lounges “I GOT IN!”

Chapter four (Nikyla)

I took a deep breath because today was no longer spring break today was my very first day of Hayes Young Law School. “Excuse me are you Miss Harris,” A lady asked me with a confused look on her face.
“Should I be?” I replied
“Well it I kind of hope not if your a blonde,” She said with attitude
“Well, In fact I just so happen to be Miss Harris,” I say with some sass “ Do yourself a favor and take that back.”
“Why should I?”she asks
“Did your mother raise you right, oh wait I can answer that for you, NO,” I said as a stormed off past her. I walked straight to the front desk and made a complaint that said this:  My guider was very rude to me and made fun of me because i’m a blonde!
Yours sincerely Autumn Harris.

I passed the note the lady sitting in a chair. Her reply to me was like this. “HMMM sorry love, your gonna get lots of that bullying around this school.”  “No one is a blonde here,” she continued “Keep your head up and you’ll be right.” She said as I turned the other way. That lady seemed nice so I snuck around the corner and listened to see if that lady was going to say something mean about me. WHAT? She said not one little bad thing about in fact she said the nicest that anyone has ever said about me. She said that she wishes that she could be as strong as I am, but then I realised  why, she knew I hid around that corner and she isn't the only one that knew. It was my guider that knew as well as the person that runs this place MR. PENDANSKI and he was crouched down in the same position as me looking at me in his creepy stare. “Your coming with me Miss Harris, you have not made a good impression so far,” he said
“ I promise sir, this is all just a misunderstanding,” I replied
“That's what everyone said,” he went on. He kept talking about how amazing he is at his job, but I really do not believe that he is the best for this place he is only making people feel horrible for absolutely no reason at all. He doesn't listen to people's explanations and that's not all he is such a bragger when he has a big fat pimple on his forehead which really makes his wife look really bad because she is beautiful looking and then you look at him, not the best look.

After five weeks at law school I decided I wasn't spending much time with my dog LoLo so I am taking her for a walk.

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment